Friday, May 20, 2016

nothing like a rainy start to the weekend

today was one of those days where mom pissed me off about 30 minutes or so after i woke up. i simply love some passive aggressive bullshit before i've even taken a shit. but, when she accused me of only hearing what i want to hear so i can make fun of her, that truly pissed me off. here i am 40 years old and i'm dealing with high school like drama. of course, she told me this morning that she was up at 3:30 in the morning and has been up since. now it all makes sense. 40 years of having a woman take her shit out on me without any warning, until after i'm supposed to feel like shit. so, as usual, this has me wondering how much guilt she would have if i happen to kill myself. good times. the plan now is whenever or better yet, if, she gets a new car and the one with 200,000 miles on it gets put in my name, sell off as much shit as i can and just leave. sure, i'll end up dead in New Mexico somewhere, but that would be better than the constant pain and the never ending voice in the back of my head, constantly reminding me that my mother never did shit when i told her that i was molested by my cousin. that's always a fun one to pop into your head when you're telling your mother i love you too.

so, there's a little glimpse of my life. be thankful you aren't me.

the New York Yankees won last night, 4-1 out in Oakland. i guess Girardi wasn't shitting, any fucking chance he can use the big 3 in the bullpen, he will. even when your starter has pitched 6 innings on 61 pitches. but, that's two wins in a row. hopefully they can keep it going tonight.

WWE Smackdown was really good last night. the show ended in complete fucking chaos, which should be a could precursor for the pay per view this weekend, Extreme Rules.

Lip Sync Battle was pretty fucking funny last night.

i did watch some of Cleveland vs. Toronto last night. i will be shocked if the Cavs don't make it to the Finals 12-0.

i did watch a little bit of San Jose vs. St. Louis last night. it looks like San Jose has got the hot goalie, which could mean doom for the Blues. San Jose is up 2-1 now.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

nothing on the DVR tonight so i'll probably be flipping between baseball, hockey and whatever the fuck else i can find.

the rain has started, so there's also a good chance i just stay in my room, listen to music and see just how depressed i can get.

amazingly, mom and i did go out to lunch today. that was fucking awkward. she tried to make small talk and i basically just went silent for most of it. i stared out the windows, acting like i was thinking of poems. after that, we went to the grocery store. my lunch was better than i expected, so i was in a better mood at the grocery store. but, the rain was getting closer, so i more or less had pain every step i would take in the store. that's fun. at least i got us back home before the damn rain started.

i will be on here tomorrow after Manchester United plays Crystal Palace in the FA Cup Final. hopefully, i will be drunk and happy to be celebrating a big win for the first time since Sir Alex left the club.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. call if you need bail money or would like to mail me drugs.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Cure - Pictures Of You
Morphine - Murder for the Money
Warren Haynes - Soulshine (Live)
The Doors - The End

"If I believed in Hell, I'd definitely be going there." - Jane Weidlin

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment