Friday, January 15, 2016

the whole left side of my body feels like it is...

in my life i have broken my left wrist (in 2 places), my left foot (almost needed a screw in it) and had my whole left leg roto-rootered when i had a blood clot that was from my calf to my hip. so when it rains, like today, or goes from the upper 40's to the teens my whole left side feels like i'm being fucking electrocuted. slowly and by some fucking incompetent asshole. sadly, i realize that asshole is me.

i need to make this quick as i am running late.

the New York Rangers lost last night 3-1 to the fucking Islanders. it was the first time the Rangers lost a game after leading after 2 periods. not exactly the way i wanted to start the road trip.

The Big Bang Theory was pretty funny last night. so was Life in Pieces. Lip Sync Battle was pretty good as well.

WWE Smackdown was good last night. as i have said before, i could watch Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens wrestle for the next decade and not get bored. so now that it appears they are going to be the feud that Smackdown is going to revolve around, i'm looking forward to that.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Undateable, Treehouse Masters and NJPW.

i guess we're going to try to go to the Dayton Flyers game tonight. it should be an interesting one against George Washington, probably the other "good" A10 team other than Dayton. it's on national television on ESPN2.

we're not going to try to go to the Columbus Blue Jackets tomorrow night. i think my sister will be able to find two other people to go with her. between the weather, my aches and pains and my mother's Meniere's Disease, sometimes it's just too much to deal with.

that's all for me kids. i hope everyone has a great weekend. it's supposed to get really fucking cold here, so god willing the furnace will keep running.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:


"When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty." - Norm Crosby

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment