Thursday, January 21, 2016

happy birthday to me

so i started my 40th year on this planet by taking a shit that clogged the toilet. i figured that might be a good sign. i was wrong. so it looks like year 40 is going to be much like the other 39.

i did send out 12 poems today; 3 each to Dead Snakes and Chiron Review. i sent 6 poems to The Stray Branch. when i hear back from these places, i will pass on the verdicts.

i then did my new YouTube video. the first version i published i deleted as i noticed i had a spelling mistake in it. i figured that happened when my mother came in my room and told me about my uncle vomiting all over the place next door and she was rushing over. this is where the asshole in me kicked in. i was going to make sure i got the video done before i did anything. mom called to tell me she forgot her phone just as i was finishing up the corrected version. good times.

the new webcam worked pretty good. i think the more i use it, the more i'm going to like it. and when i know i only spent $6 on it, i figure it will be a good investment.

NXT was really good last night. i was very happy to see Rich Swann and Johnny Gargano both on the show. the matches were very good as well.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Life in Pieces, WWE Smackdown, Baskets and Lip Sync Battle.

i have to take mom to the grocery store. while we're there, i believe i will be going into the liquor store and buying myself a birthday gift.

i think we're also going to go out to eat before then. i wasn't sure if we were as i figured she was going to spend the rest of the day next door. frankly, i'm a little shocked she came back home. but that's another story for when i'm fucking hammered and pissed at the world.

i believe my sister might be coming down for the weekend. hopefully she doesn't bring any snow with her.

thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. i hope this finds you a little drunk and a little naughty.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

R.E.M. - It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
The Clash - Train in Vain
Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer (Live)

"Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper." - Francis Bacon

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment