Friday, January 22, 2016

just another day in the life

so i woke up this morning to the absolute genius of Janne Karlsson. he sent me this via email from my blog yesterday:
it's always good to start the day with a fucking laugh. i told him if i ever get any fuck you money in my life, this blog and his artwork will become a book. perfect for every bathroom in the world.

i picked up some alcohol at the grocery store last night. i decided since i hadn't had any Jack Daniels in over a decade, it was time for that to end. plus, i needed some more Jagermeister. mom forgot the grocery list, so we went back to the store today to get what we didn't last night. thankfully, it wasn't too much.

mom did however forget to give me my birthday card and gifts yesterday. she felt a little guilty this morning and i, being the true asshole i am, allowed her to wallow in it. she gave me money for the alcohol i bought and gave me the card and gifts this afternoon. my sister is coming down tonight and all three of us are going to go out tomorrow. hopefully the weather cooperates.

my mother got me some clothes that i needed and a ton of gift cards, mostly iTunes and Amazon.com. plus, the t-shirts i ordered from Pro Wrestling Tees came in the mail today. yet another shitty job from the mail carrier with that one. we're going to have to look for a bigger mailbox here soon.

and it's not that i expected some fucking party or a big deal to be made of my 40th birthday. it's simply that i thought it would be acknowledged with more than just words and a dinner. trust me, i know i do a horrible job making my mother feel like she did a great job raising me. she feels guilty all the time about things. certain things she should. but, she didn't do nearly the bad job she thinks she did. of course, i am 40, single and living at home. not sure if that's more my fault or hers.

WWE Smackdown was pretty good last night. i am really looking forward to the Royal Rumble this weekend.

Baskets was totally fucking hilarious. the show is totally absurd and brilliant. i can see why some people will hate it. i'm just odd enough to love the fuck out of it.

Life in Pieces was good last night, as was Lip Sync Battle.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Treehouse Masters and NJPW.

the New York Rangers play tonight at Carolina. hopefully they get a win and don't get stuck there in the process with the storm going up the east coast.

i will probably be on here tomorrow in the afternoon, after some shopping and some day drinking.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. call if you need bail money.

thanks to everyone for the comments on my latest YouTube video. i really do read and appreciate all feedback i get. and if you EVER like anything i do, not only tell me, but please tell the world.

that's all for me kids.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Shovels & Rope w/Shakey Graves - Unknown Legend
Cowboy Junkies - Powderfinger
Dave Matthews Band w/Warren Haynes - Cortez the Killer

"I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone." - Lord Byron

and your whatever the fuck i want you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment