Thursday, November 19, 2015

productive asshole day

so i wanted to get some shit done today and honestly, i've done pretty fucking good. first off, i typed up the 9 poems i had written in the last week or so. i really, really like a few of them. i'm kind of holding off on doing submissions until my computer gets fixed or i get a new one. i'm thinking that will happen sometime before i die. i also made a trip to the bank today. i had a little money i needed to deposit, plus it fills my need to people watch.

American Horror Story was fucking great last night. i absolutely love this show. You're The Worst was excellent as well. they are doing a spot on job of portraying depression. both shows come back in two weeks (damn Thanksgiving).

NXT was really good last night. Jason Jordan and Chad Gable are quickly becoming one of my favorite tag teams. and i can't wait to see what the show will do over in England.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The Big Bang Theory, Life in Pieces and the holiday Lip Sync Battle.

the New York Rangers take on Tampa tonight down in Florida. i'm hoping the boys can keep the winning streak going tonight.

i do have some fantasy players going tonight for the football game. i will probably end up watching some of it. but honestly, Jaguars vs. Titans doesn't do much for me.

i did happen to listen to Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast today with Bob Backlund. talk about feeling old.

i think mom and i might have to make a run to Menards tonight for next door. i am happy that my uncle got through the first day of chemo and never got sick or really felt bad. he called my mother this morning to tell her about his shit. and they wonder why i'm the way i am. genetics motherfucker. sad but true.

if i do a blog tomorrow it will be early as mom and i will be going to Columbus to see my sister and go to a hockey game. the Blue Jackets are playing better now. and i'll have 4 players in the game on my fantasy team, so i'll be interested. plus, it will be nice to see my sister again. i'm sure she'll have some photos of South Africa to share.

that's all for me kids. i hope this finds everyone enjoying a strong beverage or pleasuring themselves to something weird.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Bob Dylan - The Man In Me
Gov't Mule - War Pigs (Live)
Los Lonely Boys - 16 Monkeys

"I have the reputation of being easygoing. But inside, I'm like nails. I will kill." - Calvin Klein

and your whatever the fuck i want you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment