Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas to all

well, the snow that was in the air when i went to bed last night certainly didn't make it to the ground.

i have a full day of basketball and figuring out what we're going to put where in the new house ahead of me, so i figured i would do this now.

i do hope everyone is having a great Christmas this year. i certainly have no complaints on my end.

in really the only Christmas tradition i have, this is what i listen to each Christmas morning:

i now have cats to feed, a shower to take and some boxes to start packing.

thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

music:

William S. Burroughs - The Junky's Christmas
Over The Rhine - All I Ever Get For Christmas Is Blue
The Dollyrots - I Saw Mommy Biting Santa Claus
Joe Bonamassa - Lonesome Christmas

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart




No comments:

Post a Comment