Wednesday, December 10, 2014

falling asleep at the computer

the basketball game last night completely drained me. drained me to the point that i was falling asleep at the computer last night as i was checking emails.

Dayton played like absolute shit in the first half. the coach had been telling everyone for 3 days how Bowling Green would come out in this game and just like most teenagers or young adults, the players didn't listen. Dayton was down by 8 at half time. now, this is the part where i truly know i am a genius. as the second half started i told my mother what Dayton should do. just cut the lead down in each 4 minute segment and by the end, they will be right there. when Dayton tied the score at 39, i was feeling pretty good. when Bowling Green rattled off 11 straight points to go up 50-39 with something like 11 minutes left, i was thinking fuck me runnin'. thankfully, Dayton finally showed up with the Dayton team i know they can be. Dayton finished the game on a 17-2 run to win 56-52. hats off to Devon Scott for completely outplaying a NBA prospect last night. Dayton next plays at Arkansas. as much as i would like to think they can win, they better play about 1000000000000% better than have been playing. here are some highlights from last night:

we got home from the game in time to watch the Dan Patrick interview on the Golf Channel. that was pretty good.

i was up late enough to see this last night. i absolutely laughed my ass off. the genius of Ricky Gervais:

i got to see what i missed on The Voice last night. my two locks did make it through to the finals. i have no clue what America sees in Chris Jamison. his voice sounds like dog shit to me. Damien won the overnight vote between all the performers previously voted off to be the fourth finalist. so, all 3 members of Team Adam make it to the finals along with Craig from Team Blake. i'll laugh my ass off if Craig wins it.

i think i have to drive mom to a doctor's appointment here in a few hours, so i thought i better get this out of the way.

tonight should be an interesting night of television for me. i'm looking forward to Lucha Underground tonight. and then, i'm really looking forward to American Horror Story.

currently, i'm getting my Christmas card list together and figuring out who is going to get some goodies. i also have cats to feed and it looks like the birds need some food as well.

if you'd like to get me something for the holidays, feel free to get me ANYTHING from my Amazon.com wish list. you'll find a link to it on the right hand side of this blog.

that's all for me today. thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Matthew Perryman Jones - Cancion de la Noche
Kiesza - What Is Love
Will Hoge - When I Get My Wings
Eddie Vedder - Imagine (Live)
Barbarian Overlords - The Harvester

"Saying nothing... sometimes says the most." - Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment