Wednesday, December 3, 2014

adventures at the post office

today was one of those days where i just marveled at the incompetence of certain human beings. how a package with my address ends up in a post office 40 miles away from me is apparently a mystery to everyone involved. if it did end up at the wrong post office, it's supposedly on a truck going back to another city to be rerouted to the correct address. this is the special kind of stupid. of course, i found at today at the post office i have my PO Box at, they don't actually look at the addresses. they simply scan everything as delivered and then sort them. how anything gets to the right address is simply a game of chance i guess. and these assholes wonder why everyone sends shit online now. so, now i have to check in the morning to see if the package has been re-scanned somewhere. what pisses me off more is this is one of my mother's Christmas presents. amazingly, one for my sister came today and last i checked, it hasn't even been shipped yet according to amazon.com. this is going to be a crazy fucking Christmas, i can already feel it coming on.

i did watch The Voice last night. i guess the horny housewives got their wish, they voted the last woman off of the show. i have a feeling Matt from Team Adam is going to win it all this year, unless Adam somehow fucks it up (like he has done before).

the Dayton Flyers play on the road tonight at the alma mater of my mother and sister. no tv for the game, so i will be going old school and listening to it on the radio. hopefully i will be drinking a victory beer later tonight.

also tonight i'm planning on watching Lucha Underground and American Horror Story.

saw this last night and laughed pretty good:

i heard from the muse last night. we hadn't talked for a few weeks. it sounded like she is doing well. she did express her worries for me with the upcoming move. i appreciated it, though i think my cage needs to be rattled a bit. and nothing will do that better than making me live around people again for the first time in 17 years. it truly will be a sink or swim type moment. thankfully, i haven't been afraid of death since i was a child.

that's all for me today. thanks again for letting me waste a few minutes of your time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Lucinda Williams - Real Live Bleeding Fingers and Broken Guitar Strings
CocoRosie - Werewolf
Tinsley Ellis - Kiss of Death
Gary Jules - Mad World
Marilyn Manson - Third Day Of A Seven Day Binge

"I can't do anything in moderation." - Ozzy Osbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment