Thursday, January 23, 2020

what a time to be alive...

so, i woke up this morning with my back on fire, needing to take a bloody shit. welcome to being 44. it took me the rest of the morning to get my back to a point where i could walk without a pain. i have a theory though. i believe it was my inner child fucking with me because he didn't want me to get my bifocals. of course, i got those this afternoon. my sunglasses aren't ready yet. joy.

Manchester United is quickly approaching rock bottom. they lost at home yesterday to Burnley, 2-0. i watched most of the debacle. they got what they deserved.

the Dayton Flyers whipped St. Bonaventure last night, 86-60. it was close for about 13 minutes. and then with a snap of the fingers, Dayton ended the first half on like a 22-5 run and that was that. they play a tough road game in Richmond on Saturday. Dayton is now in first place in the A10 by themselves.

NXT was really good last night.

AEW was really good as well last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Will & Grace and Perfect Harmony. i'll watch NXT UK tonight sometime on WWE Network.

of course, it's supposed to be raining all day tomorrow. so, i'll be on here after i get the grocery shopping done and dry out.

that's all for me kids. my vision is much better with the new glasses. kind of like going from regular HD to 4K.

until tomorrow...

si me enamoro de nuevo antes de morir, me sorprenderé

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Greg Dulli - Pantomima
Fozzy - Judas
Wolfmother - Joker & The Thief
Metallica - The Unforgiven

"Knowing how to die is knowing how to live. What is death anyway? It's the outcome of life."
                                                                                                   - Jeanne Moreau

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment