Thursday, January 16, 2020

sure, the sun is shining but that wind...

the winds of winter returned to the area today. this is why i love Ohio. wait 15 minutes and everything will fucking change and in a few days, you'll be fucking sick. i did some shopping today, most of it was shit i wanted to get done yesterday. of course, Meijer didn't have what i was looking for, so i got myself a birthday present, Deadpool Funko Pop. before that, i made a nice big deposit at the bank. mom gave me my birthday money early. i thanked her as most of that is going to go to the medical bill coming for my procedure done last November. i got some gas for the Highlander today and then went to get mom's pills from the pharmacy. that was only $500 fucking dollars worth of pills. the pharmacist nearly shit herself when she saw how much it cost. i think she was even more shocked when i was able to pay for it with a credit card. i love when people look at me and think i'm poor as shit. i'm poor, but i'm a smart fucker who knows how to play the credit card game.

NXT was pretty good last night.

AEW was very good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Young Sheldon, The Unicorn, Will & Grace and Perfect Harmony. i'll watch NXT UK sometime tonight on WWE Network.

the New York Rangers play at the New York Islanders tonight. i'd love to see the Rangers win again against that team.

i should be on here tomorrow after i get the grocery shopping done. i guess my sister is coming down for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. and with winter coming back this weekend, this should be fun.

until tomorrow kids...

me sorprendería un poco si el Senado realmente condena al imbécil

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Sweet Release of Death - Sway
Seratones - Gotta Get To Know Ya
Sorry - Right Around The Clock
BAMBARA - Sing Me To The Street

"In England, I'm a horror movie director. In Germany, I'm a filmmaker. In the US, I'm a bum."
                                                                                                    - John Carpenter

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment