Friday, January 24, 2020

enough rain for me to question life itself...

when it rains like this, a constant drizzle between downpours, my body can't take it anymore. every joint in my body has ached all fucking day. and the arthritis that is forming on my spine is the worst. i had to ice my back down this morning just to take a fucking shower. joy.

NXT UK was really good last night.

i did listen to the latest episode of Notsam Wrestling last night. you can find that by going here:
http://notsam.com/wrestlingpodcast/2020/1/24/royal-rumble-2020-best-case-scenarios-thursday-notsam-thursday

Will & Grace was fucking hilarious last night.

the season finale of Perfect Harmony was really good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Smackdown and Real Time w/Bill Maher. i'll watch 205 Live sometime tonight on WWE Network.

the grocery store was a bit crazy this afternoon. and i love when i have to bag my own groceries when my arthritis is raging. the cashier could tell i was in pain and thanked me repeatedly for helping.

i will probably be on here in the morning tomorrow.

i hope everyone has a great weekend.

until tomorrow kids...

mi suicidio se acerca cada día

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Grouplove - Welcome to Your Life
AJR - 100 Bad Days
The Boxcar Suite - Entropical Segue
Absofacto - Dissolve

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment