Tuesday, October 22, 2019

the joys of a pinched nerve in the neck...

i started my physical therapy today. i thought it was going to be for the carpal tunnel. of course, it wasn't. it was for the pinched nerve in my neck. they are hoping they can resolve that and that will solve the problems in my hand. that's a hail mary at best i believe. but, i go twice a week for the next 3 weeks. i'm hoping at the very least i no longer have any pain in my neck or shooting pains running down my right arm.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night.

The Deuce was fucking amazing last night. the series finale is next week.

The Voice was good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The Voice, Total Divas, Mr. Mercedes, Mayans M.C. and The Jim Jefferies Show.

the New York Rangers will look to end their losing streak tonight against the Coyotes. hopefully, they will find a way to get a win.

the NBA season starts tonight. i'll probably watch a little of the late game, Lakers vs. Clippers.

i believe my sister is coming down tonight so she'll be here in the morning to take me to the hospital to have my upper GI looked at. i'm hoping they don't find anything but i'm pretty sure my luck with my health has run the fuck out. she'll have to drive me home since i will be knocked out for the procedure. i'm really hoping they give me the good shit.

i will do a blog after i get home and am somewhat coherent. it's going to be interesting, especially since i have a physical therapy session on Thursday. joy.

that's all for me kids, i still have trash to pick up.

until tomorrow, whenever that may be.

oh, cómo extraño las manos de una mujer en mi cuerpo

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

twenty one pilots - My Blood
Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
Hum - Stars
Shovels & Rope - I'm Coming Out

"You're only as young as the last time you changed your mind." - Timothy Leary

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment