Wednesday, October 23, 2019

how i just love having my time wasted...

so i got up this morning, showered and was ready to go have a camera put down my throat to check my upper GI. the doctor's office called and asked if i could come early. i said yeah. so, my sister and i headed to the hospital. i checked in, filled out the paperwork. a few minutes later, i got called to the back. i filled out more paperwork, signed a few things and changed clothes, etc. etc. then, the anesthesiologist came in and voiced her concerns. she started out making sure i wouldn't take this the wrong way about my weight, which i immediately knew was going to be some bullshit about being fat, and that was exactly what it was. she was uncomfortable about doing the procedure because of my weight. she was afraid i would die and they don't have anything on hand to bring me back. i almost told her to just roll the fucking dice, i've lived enough. my blood pressure and oxygen levels were fine. the doctor came in and apologized, said he didn't think it was going to be a big deal. so, i had to get dressed and wait 10 fucking minutes for them to take me back to the front so i could reschedule the procedure at a hospital. mind you, this place is technically a hospital, but more thought of as outpatient facility. so, i'm sitting there and the woman that does the scheduling tells me they are already scheduling out to February 2020, so she couldn't do anything for me. i left, got my sister in the waiting room, and i was fucking fuming. did they not know i was heavy in the 3 previous visits to the office? my sister was truly fucking pissed. she took a day off of work to do this for me. i drove home so i could finally eat breakfast before noon. mom was a little stunned to see us back so soon.

now, part two of my venting. the battery on my car keys had died, so i went to the place where i got the lifetime guarantee to have it replaced. i was a little concerned, since my mother's name was on the card. thankfully, that didn't matter and within 5 minutes of walking in, i was walking out with a fresh battery and no charge at all. i went and got what mom wanted for lunch and she told me that the doctor's office called. i checked the message after i got done with lunch. so, two fucking hours after i sat there and they said they couldn't schedule anything, they called and gave me the number to call to schedule it. i wouldn't be pissed if the number was something other than the office number to have them schedule an appointment for you. and to top of all the bullshit today, the orthopedic doctor i was supposed to see in November about my fucked up neck isn't going to be in the office on the day of my appointment. so, i need to call them and reschedule.

and as much as i try not to do this, these are the days i punish myself for not following through on the purest thought i had when i was 8 years old. i imagine i will call the places tomorrow morning before i have physical therapy. or maybe i won't call them back at all. maybe tonight is the night i dance with Dylan Thomas and we see which fucker makes it under the table first.

the New York Rangers lost in OT last night to Arizona, 3-2. oh well, that's 5 losses in a row now.

The Voice was pretty good last night.

Total Divas was hilarious last night.

The Jim Jefferies Show was excellent last night.

Mr. Mercedes was great last night.

Mayans M.C. was fucking awesome last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be NXT, AEW, American Horror Story, Cake and 24/7 College Football.

i did watch a little of the NBA games last night. here are some highlights:

i know Manchester United plays in the Europa League tomorrow. here is a preview:

i'm probably going to do the blog after my physical therapy session tomorrow, unless i get a wild hair up my ass and do it in the morning.

and i get the feeling i may have to unleash some shit on some empty pages tonight.

ah, the life of a poet. every memory is a fucking scar on my brain and i'm chasing shadows that relish every chance they get to fuck me over. imagine the tragedy if i was actually loved.

until tomorrow kids...

pronto, no seré más que un recuerdo que se desvanece

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Sleigh Bells - Where Did You Sleep Last Night
PJ Harvey - Red Right Hand
Gary Jules - Mad World
Mavis Staples - Why Am I Treated So Bad? (Live)

"Never use a big word when a little filthy one will do." - Johnny Carson

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment