Tuesday, October 29, 2019

at least my range of motion is better...

the physical therapist said today that i was really tight, especially in my traps. he asked if i get any headaches, which i don't. he asked in a way that he thought since i was so tight i would have them all the time. good times. my range of motion is better since last week, so that's good. after my session, i went to the Meijer store down the street to pick up a few things. $60 later, i was on my way home. of course, nearly got into an accident because some fucking teenagers don't know how a 4 way stop works. i came so close to just following them and scaring them to death. but i didn't. and people wonder why i don't want to own a gun.

the series finale of The Deuce was excellent last night. the final scene had me in tears.

Monday Night Raw had a few good moments last night. as for the rest of it, i should have just gone to sleep.

The Voice was pretty good last night. the battle rounds are finally over and now it's on to the knockouts.

Desus & Mero was excellent last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The Voice, Total Divas, Mr. Mercedes, Mayans M.C. and The Jim Jefferies Show.

the New York Rangers play tonight at home against Tampa Bay. i'm not sure how much of the game i'm going to watch.

it's been a dreary fucking day today, so my arthritis has been driving me fucking crazy. joy.

and of course, it's supposed to start raining soon and i need to pick up the fucking trash.

so, that's all for me kids. i have no damn clue when i will be on here tomorrow.

until then...

la tecnología será la muerte de todos nosotros

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Jason Isbell - Cover Me Up
Bryan Adams - Thought I'd Died and Gone to Heaven
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
Joe Cocker - When the Night Comes

"There are no mistakes, only happy accidents." - Bob Ross

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment