Saturday, September 28, 2019

well, i think i know where the pinched nerve is now...

i went this morning to get the x-rays done for my spine and neck. i had 5 x-rays done and given the positions my body was in, i'm 99.999999% sure the problem is in my neck. as i told my mother when i got home, it's a damn good thing my pain tolerance is as high as it is or that woman doing the x-rays would have got punched in the fucking face. my right arm was on fucking fire. now i have to wait for central scheduling to call and schedule my EMG. joy.

i went and got some breakfast and brought it back to the house. after i got done eating, i iced my back down and of course fell asleep for about 30 minutes. and now after going through over 300 emails... i told my mother the next time i haven't checked my email by noon, just go ahead and put a gun in my mouth.

the New York Yankees won last night over the Rangers, 14-7. hopefully the offense shows up again tonight.

WWE Smackdown's Greatest Hits was sort of like a class for anyone who hasn't watched WWE in the last 20 years but is planning on doing so now that Smackdown will be on FOX.

Murder in the Bayou was fucking great last night.

Real Time with Bill Maher was hilarious last night.

Room 104 was fucking crazy last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

tonight on the DVR will be NJPW, ROH and Saturday Night Live.

Ohio State plays tonight at Nebraska. i'm very interested to see how Ohio State plays in a very hostile environment.

i will probably spend most of the day icing my body down in my massage chair.

the New York Rangers play their final preseason game tonight against the Islanders. i'm sure i'll see the highlights at some point tonight.

i hope everyone has a great Saturday. call if you need bail money.

i should be on here tomorrow in the morning, unless mom needs me to go somewhere for her. i got the birds fed this morning before it got hot outside.

until tomorrow kids...

abraza el dolor, es lo más cerca que estarás de un beso

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Orville Peck - Turn to Hate
Tedeschi Trucks Band - High & Mighty EP
Gary Clark Jr. - Pearl Cadillac
John Prine w/Iris DeMent - In Spite of Ourselves (Live)

"They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself." - Brigitte Bardot

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment