Sunday, September 8, 2019

happy birthday to my sister...

today is my sister's birthday. i think she liked what mom and i got her. she left back for home this morning after breakfast. well, i had breakfast, my sister and mother don't exactly believe in it being the most important meal of the day.

i also found out this morning that today is the birthday of the woman i am madly in love with. what a coincidence.

i hope they both have wonderful days.

the New York Yankees defeated Boston yesterday 5-1. they play again tonight. the magic number to clinch the division is down to 11.

Ohio State whipped Cincinnati yesterday, 42-0. they play their first road game next week at Indiana.

i did watch a good number of college football games yesterday. i also watched Serena Williams choke away another final.

NJPW was excellent last night.

ROH was very good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Big Brother, Power, Succession, The Righteous Gemstones, Ballers, Last Week Tonight, The Affair and On Becoming A God in Central Florida.

after i take a shower, i will probably watch some of the NFL games today. i know my mother will be watching her New York Jets take on Buffalo. my sister's team is the Steelers. they take on the Patriots tonight. my team, the New Orleans Saints, play the Texans tomorrow night.

i think the poems will be going out tomorrow morning. so, i'll be on here after i get that done.

i hope everyone had a good Saturday. i hope your Sunday is even better.

until tomorrow kids...

Creo que en el fondo sé que me estoy muriendo

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Black Crowes - Sister Luck (Live)
Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Hayes Carll - I Don't Wanna Grow Up
The Rolling Stones - Shine A Light

"I try to hop into a new personality as often as I can." - Peter Sellers

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment