Friday, September 6, 2019

the asshole gene...

my father blessed me with the asshole gene. and on these days, where my patience is thin, my arthritis is raging, i had 3 shits before 10:30 this morning and the incompetence of the world is driving me up a fucking wall... the asshole gene will eventually come out. the part of me that wants to see the world burn. the part of me that wants to run every fucking driver on their phone off a bridge. the part of me that wants to play with matches and gasoline. i'm not sure if any of you understand how difficult it is to control that fucker for 43 years. i'm not saying i deserve an award, but i'm not saying not to give me one either.

the grocery store was a fucking zoo today. how i managed to keep everything under $150 is beyond me.

i was up at 5:20 this morning. i made it to the hospital on time. the tech doing the ultrasound was this little blonde i would have broken in two. the whole process took twenty minutes. she was pressing hard enough that i knew as soon as i got home, i was going to have to shit. good times.

the New York Yankees start a series up in Boston tonight (weather permitting). i'd love to see them sweep all 4 games.

Big Brother went exactly how i wanted it to last night. Jessica got evicted. Nicole won HOH. Cliff won the VETO. and thank god, they finally evicted Christie from the house.

i did watch most of the NFL game last night. Green Bay defeated Chicago 10-3. at least the game made me feel like going to sleep was going to be pretty damn easy.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Real Time with Bill Maher and the season finale of A Black Lady Sketch Show.

the USMNT takes on Mexico tonight in a soccer friendly. i'd love to see the USA win, but i'm not holding my breath.

my sister is supposed to come down here tonight for her birthday weekend. that should be interesting.

i'm going to try to be on here tomorrow before Ohio State plays at noon.

i hope everyone has a great weekend.

it's started to rain here now. nothing quite like having the bones of an old man. i knew it was going to rain when i walking into the hospital at 7 this morning. joy.

until tomorrow kids...

sus manos estaban cálidas y mi mente comenzó a acelerarse ...

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Dr. Dre & Ice Cube - Natural Born Killaz
The Cure - Burn
Nine Inch Nails - Discipline
Marilyn Manson - I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing." - Roger Waters

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment