Wednesday, October 3, 2018

well, at least it's not cancer

when my doctor mentioned tumor yesterday, i wasn't sure how to react. i'm sure part of me was giddy with the thought of death. but, part of me is actually (stupidly) hoping to enjoy a little of life before i die. thankfully, it's not the kind of tumor that involves cancer. what is going on with my stomach is a Lipoma. it's usually a lump of fatty tissue that develops right under the skin. my doctor told me to not think about it unless it starts to cause me pain. that usually comes about if the tissue starts to grow around the nerves. as for my left leg, they don't believe any new blood clots or anything is forming. as for my bad back, i have a physical therapy session scheduled for Monday. all my blood test levels came back good. my A1C was down enough that i could get off of one pill. but of course, my blood pressure was up, so now i'm on a pill for that.

i got home in time to watch most of the second half of Manchester United vs. Valencia. after watching 20 minutes of it, i almost wished they would have sent me to get x-rays done instead. United is fucking woeful at the moment. just unwatchable. a 0-0 draw wasn't what i was hoping to see yesterday.

Smackdown was pretty good last night.

The Jim Jefferies Show was hilarious last night.

The Voice was good last night.

Mayans M.C. was excellent last night.

Mr Inbetween was really good last night. hard to imagine the season finale is already coming up next week.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Lucha Underground, Total Divas, Mr. Mercedes and American Horror Story. i'll watch 205 Live, NXT and the Mae Young Classic sometime tonight on WWE Network.

the New York Yankees play Oakland tonight at home in the American League wild card game. i hope the game tonight doesn't go 13 innings like the Cubs vs. Rockies game did last night.

i did do a little poetry work last night. i know where the next 10 poems are going. i will hopefully get those out before the weekend comes.

the NHL regular season starts tonight. i might watch a little of the games. the New York Rangers season starts tomorrow night.

since it rained yesterday, the landscaper didn't come over last night. he had some other jobs to do and the rain caused a delay. he's coming over tonight i guess to show us what he is planning to do with the yard.

i need to go to the grocery store to pick up my prescriptions, so that is all for me today kids.

i have no damn clue when i will be on here tomorrow.

¿QuiĆ©n no disfruta de un poco de sol bajo la lluvia?

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Macy Gray - Creep
Kiesza - What Is Love
Shawn James - Number of the Beast (Live)

"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn." - Gore Vidal

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment