Saturday, October 27, 2018

not quite as planned...

i woke up this morning from the threat of yet another cramp in my left leg. i told my mother i think maybe it's my inner child fucking with me, waking me up to go piss. joy.

i did send out 10 poems today. 5 each to The Hitchlit Review and Jotters United Lit Zine. i have never sent to either before, so i'm interested to see what the responses will be. when i get the verdicts back, i will pass them on.

i had to go back to the grocery store today. i had more pills to pick up, plus some items i forgot to get for mom yesterday. i told her i completely forgot because i didn't write them down on the list. thankfully, the rain wasn't as bad this morning as it was yesterday.

when i got home from the grocery store, the muse was calling me. for some reason, she likes to call me when she is driving. it's fucking hilarious at times, as she will provide a running commentary of all the fucking stupid drivers out there.

NJPW was pretty good last night.

Real Time with Bill Maher was hilarious last night.

Pod Save America was really good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Austin City Limits and ROH.

i figure the rest of my day is going to be spent doing my laundry and probably watching some college football.

i will probably be on here tomorrow in the morning. tomorrow is one of those crazy ass days i have sometimes when just about everything is going on around the same time. joy.

i hope everyone has a great Saturday. call if you need bail money.

Un día la musa se dará cuenta de que soy la mejor para ella, tal vez.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Morgane & Chris Stapleton - You Are My Sunshine
Josh Halverson - Whiskey and You
Ryan Bingham - The Poet

"An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do." - Dylan Thomas

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment