Friday, December 8, 2017

you would think the end of the world was coming

the grocery store was a fucking madhouse today. as one of the guys in the liquor store said, we might get an inch of snow and fuckers are out here acting like we're getting a fucking foot of it. that made me chuckle as i had 3 bottles of the good shit in my arms when he said it. i decided today was Christmas for myself at the liquor store. a little coconut rum, a little Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire (that just happened to be on sale) and oh fuck it, The Kraken black spiced rum gift set as well. that should get me through the holidays i suppose.

as for the groceries, mom had me get 3 $100 gift cards, so it's a damn good thing my unemployed ass has wonderful credit. i only spent $55 on the booze and a cheap little Batman toy for myself. the grocery bill was over $400. i thought i did a pretty damn good job given that $300 of that was for the gift cards. gift cards that will actually be used for the grocery shopping in the future. i'll somehow make sure to make it that mom will pay me twice for these.

the New Orleans Saints had the injury bug smack them in the face last night. on top of that, the officials forgot that you could call penalties on the other team as well. toss in an ill advised interception and a coach that fell back on his bad habits and the Saints lost at Atlanta last night, 20-17. take away two fucking mistakes and the Saints win that game 23-20 and they would be sitting pretty this weekend. instead, they are hoping that all the injured players get healthy in the next 10 days and they can come out and take out some frustration on my mother's New York Jets.

that put me in a pretty shitty mood for the rest of the night.

the finale of Gotham was fucking great last night. i can't wait for when it comes back in the Spring.

The Big Bang Theory was pretty funny last night.

Young Sheldon was pretty good last night.

Life in Pieces was pretty good as well last night.

and then right before i went to sleep i watched 32 Pills: My Sister's Suicide. you talk about a tough one to watch. the documentary was great. i saw way too many moments in the sister's life that mimic my own. i think i might have wept a good 3 or 4 times while watching it. it was a pretty sobering moment when i realized what will probably happen to me one day. and i highly doubt there is anyone that's going to go through all these notebooks and artwork and music and will want to show the world.

so, needless to say, i didn't sleep worth a fuck last night.

i did hear back from Punch Drunk Press last night. they passed on the poems i sent but told me to send again sometime in the future. that was a nice punch to the ego as i sent them what i considered to be the six best poems i had written in the last month or so. oh well, that's why i have alcohol on hand.

i do believe i will have some good news to share from Horror Sleaze Trash in a week or so.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight and NJPW.

the New York Rangers play tonight at Washington. i'd love to see the boys get a win tonight. i need a fucking drink.

i'll be on here tomorrow morning. the Dayton Flyers play tomorrow afternoon at home. i know mom wants to try to go. she thinks she might do better in the daytime. if not, i get the feeling i'll have another season of going to games by myself again.

i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

trata de no acosar sexualmente a nadie

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

John Lennon - Nobody Told Me
Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long
David Bowie - Modern Love
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments." - Jim Morrison

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment