Thursday, December 28, 2017

this year is seriously trying to kill me

nothing quite like driving 55 on a little two lane road in the sticks and a fucking truck decides to pull out in front of you. as i told my mother when i got home finally this afternoon... well, your brakes work.

i went to Menards by myself today. that little driving incident happened on my way there. so much for those clean underwear. it took every ounce of my soul to stop me from running that fucker off the road. on top of that, i couldn't find anything i was hoping to find for myself today. so, i bought myself a lava lamp that was on sale. i did find everything mom wanted and found a few things for my sister. and i kept the bill under $100. that surprised mom.

after that i had to drop off some paperwork at the doctor's office. i guess we are staying with the new doctors that have moved into the practice. we both have appointments in early January. that should be interesting.

after that, it was off to the grocery store to get some detergent that mom forgot to have me get yesterday and her prescriptions. as i stood in line there, i was hoping her order was ready or someone was going to have to fucking die. these are the afternoons where i wish i would just slink off into a bar and drink myself away.

i started laughing on the way home. the powers that be can simply ask me if i want to die. i'll gladly volunteer to go right after my next round of poetry submissions.

speaking of poems, i wrote 3 more last night around 2 in the morning. something about watching a sex scene in a kitchen that brought back a memory from my 20's. i typed those poems up this morning. i really like them. that makes 35 for the month.

Treehouse Masters was a bit of a Christmas marathon last night. 2 of the 4 episodes i had never seen before.

the New York Rangers won last night in a shootout over Washington 1-0. no one scored until the shootout. both backups played last night in goal. sadly, Chris Kreider left the game with a bad right arm. it was determined today he has a blood clot. that's not good. and trust me, i know.

NXT was really good last night. i'm really happy for Johnny Gargano.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

nothing on the DVR tonight but reruns.

team USA takes on Slovakia tonight at the World Juniors. hopefully they aren't looking ahead to the outdoor game against Canada tomorrow.

i did listen to the latest Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast this morning. you can find that by going here:
http://notsam.com/wrestlingpodcast/2017/12/28/wrestling-podcast-166-wade-keller-2017-year-in-review

i'll most likely be on here tomorrow after a quick trip to the bank in the morning. we're supposed to have some snow by the afternoon tomorrow. i'd love to have everything outside done before that happens.

that's all for me kids.

ten cuidado con las personas silenciosas y los camiones ruidosos

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Band of Heathens - Hurricane
The Rolling Stones - Shine a Light
David Bowie - Modern Love
R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

"Soul is about authenticity. Soul is about finding the things in your life that are real and pure." - John Legend

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment