Monday, February 1, 2016

there must be a storm coming...

my left hip feels like an elephant slept on it all last night. and considering i sleep on my right side, i'm ruling myself out as the elephant. i figure this means there is either a big storm coming or arthritis has decided to really wage war on me. good times.

i got my laundry done late last night. it was sometime around the third load that i realized i completely forgot that the USA was playing Iceland in a soccer friendly yesterday. but, i gladly enjoyed a victory beer when i saw they won.

Shameless was excellent last night. with another great ending, i'm really expecting some serious chaos in the next few episodes. Billions got back on the good path last night. i really enjoyed the episode. and the VICE special on HBO last night about fighting ISIS clearly showed how stupid the Iraq war really was. i highly recommend anyone with a brain (which rules out most of the bible thumpers) to watch the episode.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The X-Files. i'll watch that after i get done watching Monday Night Raw.

the Dayton Flyers are ranked in both polls again and Duke isn't in either. welcome to the apocalypse.

i wrote 4 poems last night while trying to fall asleep. i typed them up this afternoon and i like them. 1 i think is really, really good. of course, my opinion in these matters doesn't matter.

that's all for me kids. not sure how i was able to sit here this long with my hip killing me. i hope everyone had a great weekend. at the very least, here's hoping everyone had a chance to drink themselves blind.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Pearl Jam - Mother (Live)
The Airborne Toxic Event w/The Calder Quartet - Sometime Around Midnight (Live)
Morphine - Cure For Pain

"I'm really not tailored for responsibility." - Rick James

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment