Tuesday, February 2, 2016

this was going to be a good one...

so i was up at 6 in the morning because i knew i had to drive my mother around this morning. of course, little did i know that driving wasn't going to happen until 10 AM. as i watched the storm coverage on television, i more less braced for a shitty day. and other than a few hours, that is exactly what i got.

the drive to the lawyer's office is a long one. but, the papers mom had to sign will greatly help her taxes, so i didn't mind making the drive. after the drive, we went out to a late breakfast / early lunch. i had a coupon for 22% off at a place, so of course we went there. it was a little crowded, but ok. i should have ordered some coffee as that might have helped me. i couldn't find a comfortable spot for my left hip at all. i realize i'm going to have to really up my pain tolerance and quickly.

after we got home, i took a nap before Manchester United played this afternoon. i figured i would need the sleep.

well, well, well, where the fuck has this Manchester United team been all season? scoring in the first half? holy shit, i thought they forgot how to do that. 3 goals in a game? yet another holy shit. feels like it has been ages since i have seen them play like this. goals from Lingard, Martial and Rooney in a very clean and efficient 3-0 win over Stoke.

i just got done watching the New York Rangers piss away 2 leads and lose at New Jersey 3-2. so much for my fucking good mood.

The X-Files were pretty good last night.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good as well. i really enjoyed Owens vs. Ziggler and just how crazy Dean Ambrose really is. plus, i think they are doing a good job putting over AJ Styles.

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight is Total Divas and The Muppets. hopefully both of them recorded without any problems. it's raining pretty heavy here.

i got my test results back from my blood work. all the numbers were better than the last time. i just don't know if they were improved enough that he'll take me off of the pill he's had me one for the last couple of months. i'll find that out on Monday i suppose.

that's all for me kids. the hip is bothering me and i need to go angrily drink after a Rangers loss. thank you Manchester United for giving me this chance to vent.

i hope this finds everyone well. i guess the groundhog said we're going to have an early spring. it's 50 in February and we're having a thunderstorm. an early spring? no shit.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

John Moreland - Break My Heart Sweetly
U2 - All I Want Is You
American Aquarium - I Hope He Breaks Your Heart

"Poetry, even when apparently most fantastic, is always a revolt against artifice, a revolt, in a sense, against actuality." - James Joyce

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment