Friday, January 19, 2024

of course it had to be this way...

 so, around noon today i called Rite Aid to see what was up with my Trulicity prescription. well, it seems like the manufacturer has limited the production of it, so the wholesaler that Rite Aid uses has none and that means they can't fill my prescription. my doctor's office gave me the choice of calling my insurance and seeing if i can switch to one of the other drugs (Ozempic, etc.) or up my intake of my Glimepiride. i chose the Glimepiride as i have the pills here at the house. so, now i will take that after breakfast and after dinner for the time being. i'm hoping the Trulicity delay doesn't go on forever. i finally found a drug that worked for me and of course...


we did get some snow overnight. i'm guessing we got a couple of inches. joy.


the New York Rangers got their asses handed to them last night at Las Vegas, 5-1.






NJPW was excellent last night.


here are your NBA highlights from last night:



enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Smackdown, AEW Rampage and Real Time with Bill Maher. i'll watch NXT Level Up sometime tonight on Peacock.


i should be on here tomorrow before the Dayton Flyers play in the afternoon at home against Rhode Island.


i haven't slept well the past couple of nights. i'm chalking it up to my back pain. 


i'm not sure what mom has planned for my birthday. i'm not expecting anything crazy given the snow on the ground.


i made chicken and waffles for dinner last night. i've been trying to switch it up a bit here lately. mom made the roast i got earlier this week for tonight. so, this should be a good night of eating.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


Por supuesto que tenía que ser así.


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


IDLES w/James Murphy & Nancy Whang - Dancer


The Jesus and Mary Chain - Chemical Animal


Real Estate - Water Underground


The Melos - I Don't Wanna Be


Red Wanting Blue - Goliath


"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment