Thursday, July 20, 2023

while checking my emails last night...

 the next to last email i had of the 370 i had to check last night before i tried to fall asleep, was an email from Ancestry.com. so, in that email, it let me know i had a new match on the site, and it just happened to be the cousin that molested me as a child. fuck me. no matter how much i feel like i have moved on, dealt with, been through and continued to live, etc. it almost seems like the universe is letting me know... no matter what, this is going to haunt you until the day you take your own life. exactly what i wanted to be on my mind right before bed. good times.


the New York Yankees got swept last night at the Angels, 7-3. that means they went 1-6 on a very winnable road trip out of the All Star break. joy. they start a series at home tomorrow night against the Royals.





i did see some of the highlights of the MLS All Star game last night.



AEW Dynamite was very good last night.




the series finale of Mayans M.C. was excellent last night.



enjoy some music:





and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be What We Do in the Shadows.


the Women's World Cup has started. the USWNT takes on Vietnam tomorrow night.






not sure when i will be on here tomorrow. i know i am hoping to send some poems out tomorrow morning. more on that tomorrow i suppose.


i hope everyone has a good day.


until tomorrow...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


caliente y sin signos de alivio


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Gregory Alan Isakov - If I Go, I'm Goin


Jefferson Clay - Freaking Out Is Fine


Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - When We Were Close


Chris Cornell - Nothing Compares 2 U (Live)


Morgane Stapleton w/Chris Stapleton - You Are My Sunshine


"I got in touch with the creative process between the age of 14 and 16, mainly because I was alone so much." - Chris Cornell


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment