Thursday, January 27, 2022

a wasted day...

 i had all these plans today, and instead of actually getting shit done, i spent most of the fucking day on the phone with Anthem, Rite Aid and the guy who set up my new insurance. well, it turns out what the main fuck up was, and i wish someone would have pointed this out to me way sooner than now, the guy who got me my new insurance put in my birthday incorrectly. so when i was telling everyone that i was born on January 21, all they saw on the computer was that Anthem had my birthday down as January 27. the woman at Rite Aid, when i was calling to get two prescriptions refilled, told me about the birthday mix up. so, i ended up having to call Anthem and go through the entire application process again. it also doesn't help that my mother claims me on her taxes. i'm not sure if Anthem truly understands that this insurance is for me. and they kindly didn't tell me that it would take 48 hours for the changes to go into effect. and people wonder why i get depressed and why i apologize to my 8 year old self on days like these. so, i guess by early next week i'll truly know what the fuck is going on with my insurance. if it still fucked up after all this, i will slip into the ether and i'm sure someone will be able to write a nice tragedy about my story.


AEW was excellent last night.






Batwoman was really good last night.




I Can See Your Voice was good last night.


enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Young Sheldon, United States of Al and two episodes of B Positive. i'll watch NXT UK sometime tonight.


the New York Rangers play tonight at Columbus. hopefully, they will win.



also in Columbus tonight, the USMNT takes on El Salvador in a World Cup qualifying game. the USA really needs to win tonight. i would love if it would be decisively as well.








i have no damn clue when i will be on here tomorrow. knowing my luck, i'll have another round of bullshit to tackle tomorrow. and it isn't like all the shit i wanted to get done today doesn't have to eventually get done. so yeah, it might as well fucking snow and whatever the fuck else to piss me off tomorrow and i'll just keep plowing through. eventually, my body will tap out and i'll be in my chair with ice on my back. with any luck, one day it will be a nice hard slab and they are putting me in to cremate me. of course, i'm not sure if anyone would actually want the ashes.


have a good one kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


que el primer sabor de la muerte sea el último


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (Live)


Metallica - Fade to Black (Live)


Alice In Chains - Rooster (Live)


JJ Grey and Mofro - The Sun Is Shining Down (Live)


Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Live)



"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." - Lewis Carroll


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:









No comments:

Post a Comment