Thursday, December 10, 2020

pain tolerance...

 it's a good fucking thing i have a high pain tolerance. my experience at the doctor's office would have been completely different if i didn't. i'm not sure what the point of being on time is when the appointment is going to be later than it was scheduled for. at least, now i have a cell phone to pass the time. i had to be stuck twice for my A1C. i had to have my blood pressure taken twice because of shitty equipment. and to top everything off, i had to have some blood drawn as well. my A1C is still good. my blood pressure was excellent today. now, i have no clue how the blood work is going to turn out. i'd like to believe i'm doing good, but there is a part of me that has wished to be dead since i was 8. so yeah...


NXT was really good last night.








AEW was really good last night as well.



Alabama Snake was pretty interesting last night. sadly, it reminded me of my father's side of the family way too much.


The Masked Singer was a holiday sing a long last night. the season finale is next week.


the season finale of I Can See Your Voice was good last night.


the USMNT defeated El Salvador last night, 6-0. i did get to watch some of the game. it was nice to see so many youngsters get their first cap.




enjoy some music:




and now some of this and that:








on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Miz & Mrs, Total Bellas and Cari & Jemele Won't Stick to Sports. i'll watch NXT UK sometime tonight on WWE Network.


i will probably watch some of the NFL game tonight between the Patriots and Rams.


i don't have a damn clue when i will be on here tomorrow. i figure i will need to hit the store to pick up meds for mom and myself. also, mom starts all her stuff for her upcoming colonoscopy (fun, fun, fun).


that's all for me kids.


until tomorrow...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


wear your mask.


¿La ropa de lactancia siempre hace que un culo se vea tan bien?


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Cautious Clay - Agreeable


Citizen Cope - Sideways


Margo Price w/Jack White - Honey, We Can't Afford to Look This Cheap (Live)


Joe Bonamassa - Lonesome Christmas


"I dwell in possibility." - Emily Dickinson


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment