Tuesday, July 7, 2020

just a little drizzle, that's all...

i didn't sleep well last night. i know that's my normal, but this was different. my mother complained about not feeling well last night, but couldn't tell me if it was pain, upset stomach, head cold, anything... she only said that she just felt off. so, i stayed up until i heard her snoring. i kept my door open, just in case. and then i was up every few hours just to make sure she was okay. so yeah, i had a heaping amount of coffee this morning to try to wake up.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night.

I May Destroy You was very powerful last night.

Fuck That's Delicious was hilarious last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs and Ringo's Big Birthday Show.

i'm going to try to be on here early tomorrow, before the Red Scare play in the TBT. mostly because, i have to do the grocery shopping as well tomorrow and know there is going to be a time crunch in the afternoon.

i have trash to pick up and i still haven't read the damn paper yet, so that's all for me kids.

until tomorrow...

fight the power.

fuck racism.

fuck hatred.

fuck all the Karens of the world.

fuck the police.

black lives matter.

stay healthy.

wash your fucking hands.

wear your mask.

a veces el dolor se siente como un puño en mi alma

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Honeybush - Northern Lights
Washed Out - Time To Walk Away
Phoebe Bridgers - Kyoto
Gordi - Sandwiches

"I never studied anything, really. I didn't study the drums. I joined bands and made all the mistakes onstage." - Ringo Starr

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment