Sunday, March 22, 2020

sadly, it's not that hard to be by myself and just drift away...

i think i'm pretty much over my sinus bullshit from earlier in the week. of course, i'm now back to horrible sleep and hanging out in my room for most of the day. mom likes to watch all the news conferences, etc.... that's not my cup of tea.

i was pleasantly shocked to see new music this morning from Childish Gambino. that gave me something to sink my teeth into today.

ROH was pretty good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Axios, Batwoman, Westworld, the season finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm, My Cartoon President, Homeland and Black Monday.

i was going to go to Kroger today to take that stuff back that mom needs me to return, but my arthritis decided that can be done tomorrow.

i did watch a little of that Nascar race today that was done on the simulators. that should tell you how much there is a void in my life with sports.

that's all for me kids. hope your Sunday is going good.

stay healthy...

until tomorrow...

estaremos encerrados en nuestras casas pronto

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Childish Gambino - 3.15.20
Alan Frenz - I Am
cavanugh (open mike eagle + serengeti) - Quarantine Recordings

"I don't write for an auditorium full of people. I don't write for the microphone; I write for the page."                                                                                                - Billy Collins

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment