Friday, August 23, 2019

nothing like a bowling ball on the small of your back...

on average, i probably get 3 hours of sleep in my bed because of the pinched nerve in my right arm. then, with the help of some ice and the massage chair, i might get a couple hours in that. expect for this morning, when a fucking cramp in my left leg woke me up after 45 minutes. fucking joy. so yeah, to say i'm a little pissy today...

the New York Yankees lost to Oakland last night, 5-3. they start a series tonight at the Dodgers, which many believe will be a World Series preview. the Yankees have lost 4 games in a row. this isn't exactly how i wanted them to enter this series.

Big Brother was pretty good last night. Sis got evicted, which was probably a mistake in my opinion. Holly won HOH, marking the first time this season someone has won it twice.

the series finale of Baskets was a little bittersweet.

the grocery store wasn't as crowded as i was expecting today. the tariffs are definitely starting to creep up the prices now. joy.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Real Time with Bill Maher and A Black Lady Sketch Show.

i figure i might end up watching some NFL tonight and probably some MLS as well.

my lower back has been killing me today. it's so much fun to be walking in the grocery store and watch the elderly move past you. i did have a good laugh when this drunk asked me where the fuck do they keep the lemons and limes, where you can buy just one. i pointed over to the produce and started to chuckle. i guess a drunk can always recognize another friendly soul.

i get the feeling i'm going to spend most of tonight in my massage chair icing my back. exactly how i wanted to start my weekend.

i'm going to try to be on here tomorrow before Manchester United plays in the morning.

i hope everyone has a great weekend.

until tomorrow...

a veces el dolor es como un cuchillo clavado en tu alma

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Social Distortion - Sometimes I Do
Macy Gray w/Gary Clark Jr. - Buddha
Lucid Vanguard - Genetic Pool
The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You
My Morning Jacket - Tyrone

"I can't believe that person on the television is really me." - Keith Moon

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment