Monday, August 26, 2019

i have no patience for incompetence...

so here was my situation. i sent in a medication refill request to my doctor's office last week. i called today as i took the last pill i asked for the refill on wondering why i had no reply. after being on hold for a few minutes, they came back on to tell me that the doctor i sent the request to is at another location and was unable to fill it. but they will gladly do it now. and then, i got a call back 30 minutes later to tell me the pharmacy said i still had a refill on it and they would fill it now. of course, their website said i had no refills and would have to call the doctor to get a refill. as i told my mother, they have to fuck you on the way in and make sure to fuck you on the way out. it's been raining all day and i'm fucking miserable. toss in some human incompetence and you can imagine the rage boiling inside of me. and just my luck, i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 8 AM. fuck me.

the New York Yankees won last night at the Dodgers, 5-1. Aaron Judge hit a home run in all 3 games of the series. hopefully, that means he's figured his shit out now and is ready to make up for lost time. i really thought the Yankees made a statement this weekend. that being said, i'm hoping the old letdown doesn't happen tonight as they start a series in Seattle.

Big Brother was good last night.

Succession was excellent last night.

The Righteous Gemstones was very funny last night.

the final season of Ballers started off with a bang.

the final season of The Affair started off with a great episode.

On Becoming A God in Central Florida brought back a ton of memories of my father and every stupid get rich quick scheme he fell for over my childhood. this show is wonderfully dark, so i'm going to enjoy it.

the final season of Power looks like it is going to be fucking great. the first episode was amazing.

i did watch a little of the MLS games last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

nothing on the DVR tonight. i'll be watching Monday Night Raw for most of the evening.

i hope everyone had a great weekend.

the grocery store was full of zombies today. it was like the rain had everyone moving at half speed.

i'll be on here tomorrow in the afternoon most likely.

my appointment tomorrow is simply supposed to a consult. of course, the message that was left for me yesterday made it sound like i'm having a procedure tomorrow. so, who the fuck knows.

i'm sure i'll be bitchy having to get up early tomorrow. joy.

that's all for me kids. the rain is supposed to continue tomorrow. i can't wait.

until then...

la lluvia es mi miseria

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Dar Williams - The Beauty of the Rain
Nina Simone - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Lucinda Williams - Real Live Bleeding Fingers and Broken Guitar Strings
Beth Orton - Concrete Sky (Acoustic) (Live)

"I look back on being 17 and think, 'Oh my God, how did I not die?'" - John Mulaney

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment