Friday, May 18, 2018

no good sleep and rain, what a combination

before i start my bitching about some woman talking to me until 3 in the morning about a fucking scam she was trying to hook me into, a little poetry news to get to.

i heard back from The Beatnik Cowboy on my recent poetry submission. they decided to pass on the 3 poems i sent. i never quite understand the rejection letters when they tell me about how good the poems are. apparently, they weren't quite good enough. oh well. i shouldn't have much of a problem finding a new home for those.

Vice News Tonight had another great week of shows.

the season finale of Life in Pieces was excellent last night.

the season finale of Gotham last night was fucking great. next season, which will be the final season of Gotham, should be amazing.

here are your highlights from the NHL playoffs last night:

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be VICE, NJPW, Major League Wrestling, Real Time with Bill Maher and Wyatt Cenac's Problem Areas.

the New York Yankees start a series at the Royals tonight. it will be nice to see the Yankees play again actually.

i will probably watch some of the NHL playoffs tonight as well.

we got over an inch of rain this morning. it was a fucking joy to go to the grocery store while that was happening. at least by the time i got out of the store it was basically just a persistent drizzle. of course, i took a wrong step walking into the store. so my right foot was killing me the entire time i was in the grocery store. and the fucking store keeps moving shit around. just a pain in the fucking ass.

but at least the toys were on sale today. mom laughed when she saw those with the groceries. i'm not one that will turn down a buy 1 get 1 free sale on the good shit.

so this woman in Nigeria last night was telling me her university needs me to open an account here in the USA so they can send me money so i can turn around and send that money to the woman in Nigeria. now, i do know, or at least i think i know, this woman is a student at said university in England. she's on some work study in Nigeria, supposedly. so, i played along and asked her to send me some paperwork that the school surely would have sent her so i can make sure this is official and everything. i told her if i didn't have that paperwork by tonight, i know this is a fucking scam. which i will then around and report her and block her so i won't be entertaining myself at 3 in the morning again with this bullshit. and this is all due to me wanting my Google Hangouts to be public so if someone actually reads something of mine and wants to contact me about it, they can do so and i will gladly get in touch with them.

i need to go ice my back down.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. i guess there's some fucking big deal wedding tomorrow or something. the more important thing... i'll be on here tomorrow after Manchester United plays Chelsea in the FA Cup Final. hopefully, i will be in a good mood.

Necesito una mujer hermosa para aliviar el dolor

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Chris Cornell - You Never Knew My Mind
Two Feet - I Feel Like I'm Drowning
Buffalo Springfield - Kind Woman
Ray LaMontagne - It's Always Been You

"If my art has nothing to do with people's pain and sorrow, what is 'art' for?" - Ai Weiwei

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment