Wednesday, July 3, 2013

which way would you like your coup?

sort of been watching the news most of the day. not that the goings on in Egypt interest me much, i'm just the kind of asshole that wants to know what's going on at all times. my brain refuses to not be working 24/7.

i looked at myself in the mirror this morning and laughed. my right arm is sunburned and my left is not. i guess i'll have to do some driving in the next few days to even them out.

the weather forecast isn't looking great for the 4th of July. looks like almost a full day of rain. personally, i couldn't give a shit as i'm not much of a fireworks guy or a holiday guy for the most part. my worry comes that my mother and sister will be driving in that rain.

i'm hoping to get some pictures of some new flowers out here on the farm before all this rain hits. if i get them later today i'll try to post them tomorrow.

i guess the Minnesota Twins are exactly what the Yankees needed. another win last night, 7-3. too bad they can't play them all the time. hopefully CC pitches well tonight and the Yankees can win the series. of course, winning 3 games in a row might be too much to ask of these guys.

i must have really gotten too much sun yesterday. my stomach is now upset and i've got the shits. my apologies for that little bit of vomit that is now in your mouth after reading that last sentence and failing to fight off the visual.

another great episode of Deadliest Catch last night. would have loved to seen the look on that greenhorn's face when he opened his bag and found the octopus inside of it. he got what he deserved though.

i'm really looking forward to the first elimination on Big Brother tonight. although it isn't what i wish they would do, if chaos ensues after the "surprise" elimination, i'll be ok with it. Big Brother After Dark has really disappointed me now. being censored was bad enough. now, to be showing commercials as well... count me out. i'll just have to make part of my morning routine going to the sites to read about what happened in the house the previous night.

hopefully i will feel better by tomorrow. of course, if we get all that rain, my back will be in misery.

until tomorrow...

music today:

Sia - Some People Have Real Problems
Blakroc - Blakroc
Pearl Jam - Yield
Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been (Deluxe Edition)

"A book must be the ax for the frozen sea within us." - Franz Kafka

No comments:

Post a Comment