Wednesday, March 13, 2024

at this rate, i'll be dead before 50...

 insomnia is winning the war. my mother can't make up her fucking mind. my stress level is slowly killing me. welcome to my fresh slice of hell today. 


my mother is very passive aggressive. case in point. she wanted to go walking today. in the same sentence, she changed her mind because she has been coughing and sneezing and not sure her allergies would be able to handle it. 15 minutes later, she wants to go out walking but isn't sure when i would be done with my blog. as usual, it will be my fault that she didn't get to go out walking because i was busy writing my blog. this frustrates the living shit out of me because she knows i can do this fucking blog whenever. it's not like i fucking sleep anymore. as i tell her all the time, and this always makes me chuckle since this is the exact same shit she taught us when we were growing up, choices have consequences. i can't stand the wishy washy shit. make up your fucking mind and go. 


the New York Rangers won last night at Carolina, 1-0. that was a big win.







NXT was really good last night.















Dark Side of the Ring was crazy last night.


The Voice was good last night. 




Shogun was excellent last night.




here are your NBA highlights from last night:



enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be AEW Dynamite, two episodes of Abbott Elementary and The Masked Singer.


i should be on here tomorrow between loads of my laundry and finally making the appointment to get the fucking oil changed in the Highlander.


grocery shopping went ok today, i was just running way behind. i like to get done before the high schools let out around here. that wasn't the case today.


a big thank you to everyone for checking out my latest published poem:




until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


a este paso estaré muerto antes de los cincuenta


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Quantic w/Andreya Triana - Run


MGMT & Christine and the Queens - Dancing In Babylon


Kev Bev - History Books


PAPISA - Dores no varal


Coldplay - The Scientist


"I see poetry as spiritual medicine." - Mahmoud Darwish


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment