Wednesday, February 1, 2023

welcome to black history month...

 i'm never quite sure what i'm going to do in my blog this month. i believe it is going to be one where i concentrate on the music and probably links that i would love the ignorant that come across this blog each day to actually check out. so yeah, let us start there:


https://blackfacts.com/fact/first-african-american-before-us-supreme-court


https://blackfacts.com/fact/jonathan-jasper-wright-0


https://blackfacts.com/fact/greensboro-sit-in-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know


the New York Knicks lost last night at home to the Lakers in OT, 129-123.





here are your NBA highlights from last night:





the Dayton Flyers won last night at home against Loyola Chicago, 85-81 in OT.


NXT was really good last night:














enjoy some music:







and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be AEW Dynamite and Name That Tune.


the grocery shopping today was painful. first, i went to Rite Aid and my pills weren't ready. i only called them in on Sunday. and then, the pharmacy manager asked if i wanted to get my vaccines caught up. i asked what ones am i missing? she then hands me a list and goes over them. i told her i already had the Hep B vaccine done and it was a 2 shot dose. she then tells me they don't do Hep B vaccines in 2 shot doses. i looked at her like are you calling me a fucking liar... i told her i'm not getting any shots today, i just need my fucking prescriptions filled. god that pisses me off. like someone else knows my body better than i do. the local grocery store wasn't too bad. Kroger was not as busy as it usually is on Wednesday. i tried my best to get what was on the list and save as much money as i could. i got over $48 off on the groceries today and it still cost over $215. fuck me. and my bad back started fucking with me in the store and my right knee decided it wanted attention as well. joy. i made it home in time to watch the second half of the Manchester United game today.


Manchester United defeated Nottingham Forest today 2-0 to advance to the League Cup finals. this will be their first Cup final in 5 fucking years. they will play Newcastle at Wembley on February 26th.






i did pretty good gambling last night. hopefully, i will do better tonight.


i have no damn clue when i will be on here tomorrow. 


until then kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


mi paciencia se agota cuando tengo dolor


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


MIKE w/Sister Nancy - Stop Worry!


Jill Barber - Hell No


Mateo Cuaron - Esa Sonrisa


Harry Styles - Sign of the Times


Aretha Franklin - Good to Me As I Am to You


"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment