Thursday, January 21, 2021

happy birthday to me...

 so, i turned 45 today. my sister called this morning to wish me a happy birthday and to remind me i'm old. that made me laugh as she is only 18 months younger than i am.


i took mom to her foot doctor today. we got there early and it went pretty fast. he's retiring soon, so she has to go to a new one before too long. after that, we decided to try out this BBQ place on the way home. it had been years since we had been there. they have a drive-thru now, so we decided to do that. i had the brisket sandwich and my mother got some smoked wings. i have to say, Company 7 BBQ has some really fucking good food. 


NXT was really good last night.











AEW was pretty good last night as well.


The Masked Dancer was good last night.


Name That Tune was excellent last night. i think i shocked my mother at how fast i recognized some of the songs.


enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, Young Sheldon, B Positive, The Unicorn, Total Bellas and Cari & Jemele Won't Stick to Sports. i'll watch NXT UK sometime tonight on WWE Network.


i did watch a good portion of Liverpool losing today. that me really fucking happy.


i figure if i get bored tonight, i'll flip over to some hockey and/or NBA basketball.


i should be on here tomorrow before my sister comes down for the weekend.


thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. i really appreciate it.


and thanks to everyone for checking out my latest SoundCloud recording:



until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


wear your mask.


¿Por qué las putas solo dicen hola en mi cumpleaños?


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


now for the 13 songs that have got me to age 45:


Otis Redding - A Change Is Gonna Come


Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes of the Brokenhearted


Guided by Voices - I Am a Scientist


The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)


U2 - Desire


Pixies - Where Is My Mind?


Beastie Boys - Professor Booty


George Clinton - Atomic Dog


Van Halen - Best Of Both Worlds


AC/DC - T.N.T.


David Bowie - Modern Love


Prince - Purple Rain


John Prine - Paradise (Live)


"I'm not against half naked girls - not as often as I would like to be." - Benny Hill


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment