Thursday, December 19, 2019

where does the time go...

it just dawned on me last night that Christmas is now less than a week away. i guess i need to start wrapping gifts.

i wrote 6 poems yesterday while mom was doing her physical therapy. that gives me 41 for the month so far. not too bad.

the season finale of The Masked Singer was good last night. i got all 3 of my guesses correct.

AEW was really good last night.

NXT was fucking great last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

nothing on the DVR tonight. i'll watch NXT UK sometime tonight on WWE Network.

i will be on here tomorrow after my doctor's appointment for my neck. i'm interested in seeing how that appointment goes, especially since i have already done the physical therapy for my neck and no longer have any pain in it.

i think the doctor's appointment today is about checking my A1C and just a general follow up at the end of the year type shit.

i have a shower to go take, so that's all for me kids.

until tomorrow...

tres mierdas antes del mediodía una vez más

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Greg Dulli - Black Is the Color of My True Love's Hair (Live)
Mavis Staples - Why Am I Treated So Bad? (Live)
Patty Griffin - When It Don't Come Easy (Live)
Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long (Live)

"Death is the beginning of something." - Edith Piaf

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment