Friday, February 8, 2019

letting go of the past...

i know there was a reason i didn't check my emails yesterday. when i did this morning, i knew exactly why. there was an email from the former muse, my former best friend and wannabe dominatrix, basically telling me why i fucked up by ending our friendship. i kindly reminded her she ended the friendship by declining to ever treat me as an equal in the friendship and i have removed all negativity from my life and she played a large role in that. i then thanked her for wishing me a happy birthday, which i was joking about because she never did in the 15 years we were friends. and i know she only emailed me because she, for some fucking reason, thought i would email her on her birthday. some people think way too highly of themselves. but, as i told her, which was my largest gripe with her, i wished her the best life and all the love she needs, which she never once wished for me. and somehow, i'm in the wrong. oh, i wish i could live one fucking day in that land of make believe.

and the black woman from yesterday was a fucking catfish situation. i figured it was, but at least i got some nudity out of it.

the grocery store today was a little nuts. the rain stopped last night and it got fucking cold as hell. whatever water that was left was frozen solid. thankfully, the roads around here weren't that bad. it was probably 50 degrees colder today than yesterday. i missed a golden chance today to do some flirting. this woman mentioned something about my cart and i laughed and of course, walked away. this is why i have always wished i would have just killed myself when i first thought of it at 8 years of age. imagine all the fucking pain i would have been spared.

Vice News Tonight had another great week of shows.

The Big Bang Theory was pretty funny last night.

Celebrity Big Brother was good last night.

Young Sheldon was funny last night.

Lip Sync Battle was very funny last night.

Will & Grace was fucking hilarious last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be NJPW, WOW, Celebrity Big Brother, Real Time with Bill Maher, 2 Dope Queens and Teddy Pendergrass: If You Don't Know Me.

the New York Rangers play tonight at home against Carolina. the team is celebrating the 25th year anniversary of the 1994 team that won the Stanley Cup. of course, i missed most of that pre-game celebration trying to get this fucking blog done.

i've been pissy all day long.

here are your links for this day of Black History Month:
https://blackfacts.com/fact/reporter-at-large
https://blackfacts.com/fact/officers-killed-three-students-during
https://blackfacts.com/fact/marcus-garvey-entered-federal-prison-in-atlanta


i will be on here tomorrow after Manchester United plays in the morning

i hope everyone has a great weekend.

that's all for me kids.

todo lo que deseo es una muerte simple

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Living Colour - Cult of Personality
Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun (Live)

"I have fours strikes against me. I'm black, I'm short, I'm intelligent, and I have a medical condition."                                                                                            - Gary Coleman

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment