Wednesday, March 23, 2016

turns out my superpower is being able to feel a cold front coming 18 hours before it arrives...

my back was and still is absolutely killing me today. i fell asleep in the massage chair for about 45 minutes or so. i wish i would have kept hitting the massage button in my sleep so it would have lasted longer. oh well, the joys of early Spring. rain, snow or heat, who the fuck knows...

i enjoyed The Voice last night. i wish Adam wouldn't have put the two guitar players against each other, but at least he kept the right one. i really can't wait to see the knockouts next week, mostly to see what crazy shit Miley Cyrus is wearing. she's really grown on me over the years, mostly for having the balls to do whatever the fuck she wants, even if it means making bad music.

i completely forgot Total Divas was on last night. i checked out the show this morning as i apparently don't have it set on my DVR anymore. the show was the hot mess it always is, but i will enjoy this shot for a long time:

enjoy some music kids:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Lucha Underground. i will watch NXT sometime tonight as well on WWE Network.

the New York Rangers take on Boston tonight. hopefully they can get on a winning streak going into the playoffs.

i really enjoyed Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast today. he interviewed one of my dream women, Beck Lynch. i highly recommend the episode.

that's all for me kids. i hope everyone had a great day. if you didn't, that's why drugs and alcohol exist.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario
A Tribe Called Quest - I Left My Wallet in El Segundo
A Tribe Called Quest - Hot Sex

"You only live once." - James Brown

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment