Friday, June 11, 2021

welcome to the weekend...

 so, today has been a little frustrating. my mother had to do her laundry first, which i had no problem with. but, she forgot to actually start the dryer, so that was a hour of my life i will never get back. oh well.


my sister did get the televisions switched out last night. it's fucking weird to have a tv again in my room. i know my sister will be happy as she will now be able to watch all her murder shows on the big tv when she is here.


Vice News Tonight had another great week of shows.





Dark Side of the Ring was about the Dynamite Kid last night. he was one of my favorites when i was younger. 


Dark Side of Football was about the Cleveland Browns last night.


The United States of Al was pretty funny last night.


Clarice was excellent last night.


the USWNT defeated Portugal last night, 1-0.





the Yankees, more like Aroldis Chapman, pissed away the lead last night and lost to the Twins, 7-5. for me to see that as the first thing i see in my room on the television in years was fucking cruel. the Yankees are off tonight and start a weekend series tomorrow in Philadelphia.




here are your highlights from the NBA playoffs last night:



here are your highlights from the NHL playoffs last night:



enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:










on the DVR tonight will be Smackdown, AEW, Pause with Sam Jay, Real Time with Bill Maher and Betty. i'll watch 205 Live sometime tonight on Peacock.


i'll probably watch some of the NBA playoffs tonight as well.


while doing my laundry today, i'm watching some tennis and the start of the Euro 2020 between Italy and Turkey. i'll probably watch most of the Euro 2020 tournament over the next month.


i have no clue when i will be on here tomorrow.


today was another hot and muggy day. i'm hoping we will get some rain to cool shit off. if not, i'll be out watering the plants when the sun goes down.


that's all for me kids. my back is killing me today.


until tomorrow...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the shot.


imagina tu dolor como un oasis de alegría


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Van Halen - Summer Nights


Florence + the Machine - Dog Days Are Over


The Beatles - Come Together


Korn - Freak on a Leash


"I'm going to tell you what my religion is. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Period. Terminato. Finito." - Gene Wilder


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment