Thursday, June 10, 2021

life sure does love throwing me the curve...

 so, as i was walking out to get the paper and feed the birds this morning, my cell phone was ringing. 9 times out of 10 it's a fucking spam call, so i paid no attention to it. i checked my phone when i got back in and it was the doctor's office calling to tell me they needed to reschedule my appointment due to a family emergency. so now my appointment is Monday morning at 11:30. considering i'm not a morning person, that should be fucking fun.


so, i spent most of today moving shit around the house for mom before my sister arrives. when she gets here, we're going to see if mom's television would actually work in my room. i haven't had a working tv in my room for a couple years now. but, since all the DIRECTV shit comes out of my room, i have kept everything plugged into the television. so, that should be fun. i wouldn't mind if it does work as that will save me around $500 or so.


the Yankees won again last night over the Twins, 9-6. they will go for the sweep tonight.





here are your highlights from the NHL playoffs last night:



here are your highlights from the NBA playoffs last night:



the USMNT defeated Costa Rica last night 4-0. i was hoping they wouldn't have a let down after the win against Mexico. i love how young and hungry this team is. the future looks bright, finally.




happy birthday to the first love of my life. i hope you and yours are doing well.


enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, The United States of Al, Clarice, Dark Side of the Ring and Dark Side of Football. i watched NXT UK earlier this afternoon, it was excellent.





my sister is going to be down here until Sunday. if we don't kill each other, it will be a minor miracle.


i will probably watch some of the playoffs tonight and the USWNT takes on Portugal tonight in a friendly.


i'll probably be on here tomorrow between loads of laundry. 


it figures, it didn't rain much at all today. watch, Monday it will be a fucking flood.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the shot.


feliz cumpleaños a mi primer amor


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


New Edition - Can You Stand the Rain


Guy - Let's Chill


Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name


Radiohead - Creep


"My best attribute is knowing when not to answer stupid questions." - Gina Gershon


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment