Wednesday, June 9, 2021

some days, arthritis just wins...

 it was rainy and muggy once again today. my arthritis was licking its chops. and of course, i had to be out in the shit since today is the day i do all the grocery shopping. 


Rite Aid wasn't bad today. i actually got some baseball cards there. the clerk that works there knows me now and knows i'm always looking for sports cards. she said they had some behind the counter, but customers are only allowed to buy 1 of them. i got the Fairfield baseball box. i paid around $4 for it and there was close to $20 worth of cards in it. not bad. i got some other things that mom wanted, which she wants me to give her while my sister is here, since i guess we're celebrating mom's birthday early. (my sister has this fear that mom is going to die soon. i believe my sister has confused her wishful thinking with reality once again.)

by the time i got to Kroger, my arthritis had won the day. i was dragging the entire time. my left leg has been on fire for 3 days now. all the scar tissue in it has been radiating constantly. between all 4 stores i went to, i believe i kept it under $250 for everything.

my sister will be down here from Thursday until Sunday. oh joy.


NXT was great last night.











Deadliest Catch was really good last night.


Mr. Inbetween was excellent last night.


here are your highlights from the NBA playoffs last night:



here are your highlights from the NHL playoffs last night:




the Yankees won last night at the Twins, 8-4. hopefully, they will find a way to win again tonight.



enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight.


the USMNT takes on Costa Rica tonight in a soccer friendly. hopefully, they will win again.


i'm sure i will watch some of the NBA and NHL playoffs tonight as well.


i really need to go ice my back down and stretch these old bones out in my massage chair.


i should be on here tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. it's just my 3 month check up on my A1C and everything else wrong with me. i'm hoping it won't be raining all day tomorrow.


until then kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


wear your mask.


stay socially distant.


get the shot.


Estos son los días en los que podría usar un poco de cocaína


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


M83 - Midnight City


Pep Squad - Set It Off


Empire of the Sun - Walking On a Dream


The Naked and Famous - Young Blood


CocoRosie - Werewolf


"It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like." 
                                                                                                 - Jackie Mason


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment