Sunday, May 8, 2022

happy mother's day

 Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. i hope you have a wonderful day.


yesterday might have been one of the crazier days of my life. after thinking about the bullshit my sister did yesterday, the more i think she planned the whole thing out. i didn't include in the blog yesterday that my sister came back (she forgot some of her shit in the bathroom) and as she was leaving a second time, she gave my mother a ring back. now, this was the ring my father gave my mother for their 20th wedding anniversary. this was a ring my sister asked my mother to give her, which she did. the fact that my sister made a point to give it back to my mother and say pawn it, chop it up, whatever, i don't fucking want it anymore, makes me believe my sister thinks she was proving a point. as i told a friend last night, my belief is my sister doesn't want to be a part of this family and i am proceeding as that is the way it is going to be from this point forward. now, what truly pisses me off, that person that used to be known as my sister, knows mom can't handle stress that well. knows that mom's health is failing her. so, i was the lucky one that got to see her shit and puke the rest of the fucking day and night. and here it is noon on Sunday and she hasn't made it out of her bedroom yet. i know for a fact, that if my former sister would have it her way, mom would be in a nursing home and forgotten about. yet, i'm the asshole that wants to respect her wishes and watch it play out, as painfully as it could be. now, i'm one that knows how to hold a fucking grudge until the bitter fucking end. and knowing my former sister never let mom know if she made it back home yesterday or contacted her at all, and the level of stress and worry that gives my mother, my former sister is probably a few hours away from being dead to me FOREVER. 


the New York Rangers lost to Pittsburgh last night, 7-4. Pittsburgh is now up 2-1 in the series. next game is Monday night.






here are your highlights from the rest of the NHL playoffs yesterday:





i did watch the Kentucky Derby yesterday. i wish the State of Ohio would get its head out of its ass and get sports betting going in this state. when an 80-1 shot wins the Kentucky Derby, i would have loved to had a little piece of that action.



here are your highlights from the NBA playoffs yesterday:



i did watch a little of the MLS games yesterday:



Saturday Night Live was pretty funny last night.


enjoy some music:







and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Barry, The Baby, Last Week Tonight, Gaslit, VICE, The Man Who Fell To Earth and Ziwe. i'll be watching WWE WrestleMania Backlash for most of the evening on Peacock.


oh yeah, as for the Manchester United game. i didn't see much of it as i had to miss the start since i had to run to a different pharmacy and gets the pills called in for my mother before the pharmacy closed. thankfully, i got there with about 8 minutes to spare. by the time i got home, United was already down 1-0. they must have just quit since the final score was 4-0. Brighton whipped them from what the highlights showed. this finally takes away any chance of finishing in the top 4. and as i have said earlier, i won't be surprised when they fail to finish in the top 6.







the New York Yankees play a doubleheader at home today against the Texas Rangers. i guess the rain has finally cleared out of New York. hopefully, the Yankees will win both games today.


and hopefully, my mother will get out of bed and actually feel like eating something today and maybe opening the funny ass gift i got her and the card.


i did do a little poetry work late last night. if i find the time today, i will send those 8 poems out.


i hope everyone had a better Saturday than i did. and i hope your Sunday will be even better than that.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


feliz día de la madre


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Natalie Maines - Mother


Beyonce - BLACK PARADE


Adele - Hello


Brandi Carlile - Creep (Live)


Aretha Franklin - Bridge Over Troubled Water (Live)


"Suffering is not good for the soul, unless it teaches you to stop suffering." - Jane Roberts


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment