Monday, May 9, 2022

beyond dead to me now...

 so, my dead to me sister filed a formal complaint about my mother's doctor. now, the hilarious thing is, they had no fucking clue who was her mother and wouldn't have figured it out until mom called this morning. and mom is doing the smart thing, she is making sure my dead to me sister will never have any access to her healthcare ever again. i will have to take mom to the doctor's office later today to fill out that paperwork. so, my dead to me sister did text mom yesterday to wish her happy mother's day and then proceeded to bitch mom out and let her know that she was removing mom and myself from her life insurance and will, etc. so, there are two more calls that mom has to make to get that shit changed on her end as well. when mom told me about the life insurance, it all clicked in for me. my sister has achieved the dream my father never could. she will now have no need to ever think about us ever again. she will just think about the ones she wants to think about. i hope my dead to me sister enjoys that lonely experience she has coming. she isn't cut out for it and will learn the hard lesson... when i burn a fucking bridge down, it stays the fuck down.


the New York Yankees spilt their doubleheader yesterday against the Texas Rangers. they won the first game, 2-1. they lost the second game, 4-2. the finale of the series will be this afternoon.





here are your highlights from the NHL playoffs yesterday:






here are your highlights from the NBA playoffs yesterday:



WWE WrestleMania Backlash was very good last night.







VICE was very good last night.



The Man Who Fell To Earth was excellent last night.



Ziwe was fucking hilarious last night.




Barry was great last night.


The Baby was excellent last night.



Last Week Tonight was BRILLIANT as usual.


Gaslit was very good last night.



enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:








on the DVR tonight will be Monday Night Raw and the grand finale of American Song Contest.


the New York Rangers play Game 4 in Pittsburgh tonight. i'm really hoping the Rangers can tie the series.



mom isn't going to her physical therapy appointment today. my dead to me sister pissed my mother off so much this weekend that she made herself sick. thankfully, she snapped out of it last night and accepted the consequences of not taking any pills for a day. 


i hope everyone had a great weekend.


i have no clue when i will be on here tomorrow.


i don't think my dead to me sister has cut off our phones yet. but, for those of you i normally text with, if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, you'll know what has happened. i think we're down to in out debate either going with T-Mobile, Consumer Cellular or Mint Mobile. i'm really hoping mom makes up her mind soon.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


quemaré un puente con gente todavía en él


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Branzino - Golden Days


Nina Simone - Feeling Good


Bush - Alien


Grateful Dead - Ripple


Kendrick Lamar - The Heart Part 5


"Poetry is an orphan of silence. The words never quite equal the experience behind them." 
                                                                                                                          - Charles Simic


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment