Tuesday, March 21, 2023

hello depression, it's me again...

 so, yeah... my left shoulder is killing me, i think it might be a pinched nerve. my left elbow is killing me, i have no fucking clue what that is. my right knee is killing me, i believe that is all arthritis. and given all that pain and a bad back, today was one of those days spent in the massage chair hoping the ice freezes my spinal cord so the central nervous system no longer works. somedays i get really lucky and the ice does the trick. and then there are the days where nothing fucking works, even alcohol, and depression enters the room and sets up shop. now, don't worry, i'm not suicidal. i doubt that creeps in my mind anytime before my mother leaves this earth. i don't think i want her to be the one to find me whenever that (if ever) happens. what concerns me is my lack of wanting to be creative anymore when the darkness comes. it seems like all the water has been squeezed from the rock now. and tends to let me try to think about an unknown future. and as much as that should excite my imagination, the depression doesn't allow such nonsense. so yeah, welcome to Tuesday...


The Voice was good last night. i believe tonight is the end of the blinds.









Perry Mason was very good last night.


Monday Night Raw was good last night. hard to believe WrestleMania is just over a week away.











the New York Knicks lost last night at home to Minnesota, 140-134.




here are your NBA highlights from last night:



enjoy some music:





and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be NXT, two episodes of MLW, The Voice and That's My Jam.


the New York Rangers have a huge game tonight at home against Carolina.




i just saw the news that Mustapha Amzil is transferring from Dayton. he will always be remembered for that shot against Kansas. hopefully, he lands in a good place and has plenty of success.



i need to get dinner going and get all the trash picked up tonight.


i should be on here tomorrow after i get the grocery shopping done.


until then kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


hay una cierta mujer que me puede hacer feliz


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Taylar Elizza Beth & WD4D - The Beast / Day 117


Alanis Morissette - Uninvited


Larkin Poe - Beach Blonde Bottle Blues


Miranda Lambert - Gunpowder & Lead


Ashley Monroe - Weed Instead of Roses


"My passion and energy get mistaken for anger." - Gary Oldman


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment