Tuesday, March 14, 2023

the joys of never ending pain...

 we got some more snow today. nothing like they are getting in the Northeast, but more than i want in the middle of fucking March. the contractor did get mostly done today. for some fucking reason, mom told him not to bother with the cardboard, that i would put it in the recycling tonight. i guess she didn't know there was 4 boxes full of shit left in the garage. that took me a hour to get through. my back will be total shit now for the rest of the week. joy.


i never made it to Rite Aid today, so i guess that will be my first stop tomorrow.


The Voice was very good last night.










Monday Night Raw was very good last night.








Perry Mason was excellent last night.



here are your NBA highlights from last night:



enjoy some music:





and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be NXT, two episodes of MLW, The Voice and That's My Jam.


i will probably watch some of the First Four tonight.


the New York Knicks play tonight at Portland.


the New York Rangers play at home tonight against Washington.



i should be on here tomorrow probably after i get the grocery shopping done.


i did catch a little of the Champions League today.



my back is killing me, so that's all for me today.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


el baño se ve muy bien


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Grove - Feed My Desire


Tash Sultana - James Dean


SUSU - Mine


Hole - Softer, Softest


DJ Shadow & Little Dragon - Scale It Back


"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment