Friday, March 10, 2023

a rainy day, filled with arthritis and frustration...

 i always love when a day starts off with me not making it to the bathroom in time. i swear, these are the days i just shake my head and know the 8 year old me was right. hard to believe we're coming up on 40 years since i first thought of suicide.


let me start off with my doctor's office visit yesterday. my blood pressure was great. my A1C was up. they believe it is due to stress. and all the usual, i need to exercise more, watch what i eat, etc. they are upping my dose of Trulicity. so, i hope that works. i need to get my blood drawn sometime this month. joy.


Manchester United won yesterday at home against Real Betis, 4-1. that gives them a very good chance of advancing in the Europa League when they go to Spain next week. 










the Dayton Flyers defeated St. Joe's yesterday, 60-54. they will play Fordham tomorrow afternoon in the semifinals.



the New York Rangers won last night in Montreal, 4-3 in a shootout. they play tomorrow at Buffalo.








the New York Knicks lost last night at Sacramento, 122-117.



here are your NBA highlights from last night:



Young Sheldon was pretty good last night.


NJPW was good last night.


enjoy some music:








and now some of this and that:










on the DVR tonight will be Smackdown, AEW Rampage, the finale of The 12th Victim, Real Time with Bill Maher and Game Theory with Bomani Jones. i'll watch NXT Level Up sometime tonight on Peacock.


i've got my last load of laundry in the dryer. i vacuumed the whole house today. my back is fucking killing me.


i have no clue when i will be on here tomorrow. it will probably be in the morning most likely.


i hope everyone has a great weekend.


until then kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


encontrar el placer en el dolor


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Concrete Blonde - Tomorrow, Wendy


Lonnie Holley & Bon Iver - Kindness Will Follow Your Tears


Acantha Lang - Ride This Train


JusMoni & Nappy Nina - Henny Lavender


Florence + The Machine - Just A Girl


"It's my experience that you really can't lose when you try the truth." - Sharon Stone


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment