Sunday, May 17, 2020

the problem with hitting 80 degrees...

whenever it gets this hot in May, the one constant is there will be thunderstorms. and those storms are scheduled to hit while all my shows are on tonight. fuck me.

Joker last night was really good. i can see why some people didn't like the movie. i'll assume most of those people have never been crazy before. i laughed at most of the movie and was truly caught off-guard by some parts, which made me really happy. i can definitely see why Joaquin Phoenix won all the acting awards. what a fucking performance.

ROH was pretty good last night.

i did watch some of the UFC last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be the season finale of Batwoman, the last two episodes of The Last Dance, VICE, Billions, Penny Dreadful: City of Angels, I Know This Much Is True, Insecure, Last Week Tonight and Hightown.

i will probably watch some of the Bundesliga today as well as some of the NASCAR race. hell, if i don't fall asleep, i might even watch some golf.

i hope everyone has a great Sunday.

i'll probably be on here tomorrow after a trip to the bank.

that's all for me kids.

stay healthy.

wash your fucking hands...

until tomorrow...

Puedo sentir la lluvia viniendo simplemente del dolor

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Nick Leng - Music To Clean The House To
Hazel English - Off My Mind
Tanya Donelly - Here Comes Your Man
Sharon Van Etten w/Josh Homme - (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding?

"I write most of my songs when I'm in a bad mood." - Trent Reznor

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment