Tuesday, May 12, 2020

some more adventures with pain...

so my left leg started killing me in the last 12 hours or so. i'm not sure if it's the knee or hip or phantom pains from the blood clots over a decade ago, etc. etc. stretching hasn't helped much and there isn't anything stronger than tylenol in the house, other than bourbon. and i wasn't planning on my 40's for being the time i drank the pain away. that was scheduled for my 50's.

i was certainly stunned last night when Becky Lynch told the world she was pregnant and was giving the title up to Asuka. that made for a pretty memorable and weird Monday Night Raw.

The Voice was good last night. they are going down from 9 to the final 5 tonight. i have no clue who is going to make the finals.

Songland was pretty good last night.

Axios was good last night.

Fuck That's Delicious was hilarious last night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzJ66Kdbas&t=19s

Desus & Mero was excellent last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, The Voice, Deadliest Catch, Dark Side of the Ring and WWE Backstage.

it did get pretty cold last night, and i'm certain that did my arthritis no favors. i'm also suspecting that my leg pain could be from arthritis. joy.

i need to pick up the trash here and next door. so, that's all for me kids.

i should be on here tomorrow after a trip to the grocery store.

stay healthy.

wash your fucking hands...

until tomorrow.

Nunca olvides, todos vamos a morir

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Joe Bonamassa - Midnight Blues (Live)
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Deja Voodoo (Live)
Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer (Live)
John Lee Hooker - I'll Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive (Live)

"The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept." - George Carlin

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment