Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

first off, Happy Mother's Day to my mother and all the mothers out there. i made breakfast this morning for my mother and watched her nearly choke on her pills. joy. my sister is down here now. that gives me a little time to write this i suppose.

thanks to everyone that checked out my latest SoundCloud recording. keep a watch out for another new one this afternoon.
https://soundcloud.com/j-j-campbell/a-lousy-cheeseburger

the season finale of Saturday Night Live was pretty good last night.

ROH was excellent last night.

i did watch some of the UFC fights last night. god i miss sports.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Batwoman, two episodes of The Last Dance, I Know This Much Is True, Insecure, Last Week Tonight, VICE, Billions, Penny Dreadful: City of Angels, A Saturday Night Live Mother's Day and Feeding America Comedy Festival. i'll be watching WWE Money in the Bank for most of the evening.

i hope everyone had a good Saturday. hope your Sunday will be even better.

i'm not really sure when i will be on here tomorrow. my best guess is sometime in the afternoon.

once again, Happy Mother's Day.

stay healthy.

wash your fucking hands.

until tomorrow...

Te traje a este mundo, también te sacaré de él

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Natalie Maines - Mother
Chocolate Genius - My Mom
John Lennon - Mother
Ebony Stewart - Happy Mother's Day (Live)

"The less you know, the more you believe." - Bono

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment